Two collars in one! This unique dog collar design cinches to provide a martingale collar's gentle control and security yet can be securely fastened for off-leash use. There is no need to swap to an everyday collar for identification purposes at the dog park, traveling, or even at doggy daycare. The martingale collar is the preferred collar of dog trainers for its gentle control to help distract pulling. It prevents a pup from backing out of the collar when in martingale mode. The supple and smooth nylon collar is washable and conforms to the neck comfortably. High-strength slide buckle and metal hardware. Chromaweave contrast webbing for a pop of color. The collar includes a detachable identification tag holder.
Vibrant colored yarn is individually dyed then woven together to craft the high-density webbing's unique luster and colorway. The beauty is in the strength, however. Custom textiles and hardware are individually then collectively strength tested to ensure a safer product. High-grade hardware and Chromaweave high-density webbing provide unmatched strength to weight ratio. Durable yet lightweight, it won't weigh your pet down. Robust stitching withstands daily use. The matching slim dog leash, power dog leash, or traffic dog leash are also available.
- Use as a martingale collar for gentle control or as an everyday collar
- Prevents dog from backing out of collar when in martingale mode
- Chromaweave high-density webbing
- High contrast woven colorways
- High-performance hardware
- High tensile strength yet lightweight
- Robust stitching withstands daily use
- Includes detachable identification tag holder
- Machine wash inside a mesh bag in cold water, hang to dry
Small Narrow: ½" wide x 11" - 15"
Small Wide: ¾" wide x 11" - 15"
Medium: .¾" wide x 15" - 20"
Large: 1" wide x 20" - 28"