Dancing in the Dark? Then this is a must-have leash. Choose from the following leash Options!
Training Leash The training leash is designed to be used in conjunction with the Freedom No-Pull Harness. It provides additional control points, which evenly distributes pressure. It has a permanently attached "floating" handle, allowing the leash to be used in multiple configurations:
- Connect to the front and the back of the harness simultaneously.
- Connect to just the front or the back of the harness.
- Connect to the harness and a collar at the same time.
When connected to two points, the training leash is 3′ long, including the floating handle, and 4′ long when attached to a single point. As the name suggests, this shorter leash is especially useful for training.
Euro Leash The Euro leash is just like the training leash but is 6′ long when connected to both attachments, and 8′ long when connected to a single point. The handle is removable and can be used separately. The Euro leash can be used in the following configurations:
Nylon LeashThe nylon leash is a standard 4′ or 6′ leash with one connection and an adjustable handle.
- 8″ Traffic handle all by itself.
- Fold leash in half. Clip one end of the leash to your dog's collar or harness and the other end to the stationary ring. Clip the Traffic Handle to the floating ring. This makes a 4′ lead.
- To create a 2-foot leash, continue from step two, slide the floating O-ring towards you and reconnect it to the bolt snap connected to your dog's collar.
- Place lead around shoulder/back and clip (1) end to floating ring and clip (2) to the dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- Place the lead around the waist and clip (1) end to the floating ring and other ends to the dog. This makes a hands-free lead.
- To keep your dog close and safe while sitting stationary with him/her, attach the leash to your dog and wrap the handle end of the leash around a pole, fence post, railing, or small tree and attach both snaps in the handle to the floating o-ring. (use this method only while remaining with your dog)
Proudly made in the USA!
Machine washable by placing in a pillowcase and using the gentle cycle OR place it in a sink filled with cold water and detergent. Let it soak and rinse it well. Always air dry your collars and leashes.